Check out this article for empirical evidence.
‘Architects have long intuited that the places we inhabit can affect our thoughts, feelings and behaviors. Now behavioral scientists are giving their hunches an empirical basis.’
- Listening Wellness Center Transformational Talk
- Free Consultation _in exchange for_ Your Hosting a 'Group Consultation/Workshop'
- Camden Library Experiential Workshop
- The Science of Healing Spaces
- Is your child an introvert in an extrovert classroom?
- The Empty Room by Peter Ragnar
- A dandelion & global vision for lasting sustainability
- 'Choosing the Best Insulation Delivers Energy Savings'
- Design By Ear
- White Space
- An Inside Job
- A Good Spatial Massage - Compression & Release
- Horizon Line Art (HLA) & What NOT to do when hanging pictures.
- "Is Your House Making You Depressed?"
- "Difference Between a Building and a Work-of-Architecture.... a room and a space."
Subscribe to news and updates