Check out this article for empirical evidence.
‘Architects have long intuited that the places we inhabit can affect our thoughts, feelings and behaviors. Now behavioral scientists are giving their hunches an empirical basis.’
- The Science of Healing Spaces
- Is your child an introvert in an extrovert classroom?
- The Empty Room by Peter Ragnar
- A dandelion & global vision for lasting sustainability
- 'Choosing the Best Insulation Delivers Energy Savings'
- Design By Ear
- White Space
- An Inside Job
- A Good Spatial Massage - Compression & Release
- Horizon Line Art (HLA) & What NOT to do when hanging pictures.
- "Is Your House Making You Depressed?"
- "Difference Between a Building and a Work-of-Architecture.... a room and a space."
- Architecture As A Health Resource - Radio Interview
- Healing Environments: your guide to indoor well-being
- Regenerative Design Group: a professional ecological landscape design/build firm
Subscribe to news and updates